- Tons of supported file types
- Fluent design (new in version 0.3)
- Touchscreen friendly
- HiDPI support
- Preview from Open and Save File Dialog
- Preview from 3rd-party file managers (see a list here)
- Easy extended by plugins
- Strict GPL license to keep it free forever
- Almost all image formats: .png, .apng, .jpg, .bmp, .gif, * .psd, Camera RAW, …
- Compressed archives: .zip, .rar, .tar.gz, .7z, etc.
- .pdf and .ai file
- Almost all audio and video formats: .mp4, .mkv, .m2ts, .* ogg, .mp3, .m4a, etc.
- Comma-separated values file (.csv)
- Email and Outlook Email files (.eml and .msg)
- HTML files (.htm, .html)
- Markdown file (.md, .markdown)
- All kinds of text files (determined by file content)
- …and even more with the help of installable plugins
|OfficeViewer v3||2019-04-04||Link||View Office formats without installing MS Office|
|OfficeViewer-Native v1||2019-03-30||Link||View Office formats when you have MS Office/WPS Office installed|
|HelixViewer v1.0.1-beta||2018-10-24||Link||A plugin for viewing 3D models|
|FontViewer v1.0.0||2018-10-23||Link||A plugin for viewing font files, supports
|ShapefileViewer v1.0.1||2019-01-12||Link||Preview ESRI
- Download the plugin in .qlplugin format.
- Ensure QuickLook is currently running, select the file and press Spacebar.
- Click on the Install button, then restart QuickLook.
Note: Upgrading is the same procedure as installing
- Quit QuickLook.
- Navigate to
- (For Windows Store version)
- You should find several folders. Remove the one you do not want to use.
- Your Desktop
- File Explorer windows
- Open and Save File dialogues
- Everything (since v0.2.1)
- Directory Opus (since v0.2.1)
- fman (Just choose the path to it on first f3 click)
- Files UWP
- Because of the limitation of Windows Sandbox, the following two notes are not applicable to the Store version of QuickLook. In this case, you have to use a small tool to invoke QuickLook. Notes here.
- Total Commander and fman employ the Spacebar for selecting items, so QuickLook does not override it. However, it is possible to set the F3 preview application to QuickLook. Notes here.
- XYplorer treats the Spacebar as a part of search keywords, so QuickLook does not override it. However, it is possible to set a custom hotkey to invoke QuickLook. Notes here.
Assign a custom hotkey that fires event
- Download the helper: Bridge.zip (complied EXE & source code).
- Assign a custom hotkey that calls